Question
Posted by: Going crazy | 2007/11/28

Vibration - Libia

For the past four days i'm experiencing a weird libial vibration - tremming sensation - this is not intense nor painfull - just extremely weird. Please tell me - should I be concern. will it go away. I m worried that it might have something to do with my Mirena moving or comming down, but the sensation is not inside the vagina just the libia area and more to the right side. your response will be appreciated.

I doubt that this has anything to do with the Mirena. This is probably similar to a tic in the eye, and is nothing to worry about.