Question
Posted by: Juanita | 2008/01/15

Vibrating Machine

I refer to the Vibrating Slimming Machines that has taken the world by storm!!

I would just really like to know how good this machine actually is for your health. Does it not damage your organs by being shaken around so viciously? I want to get myself a crazy fit massage because I know a woman who was huge and she used it and lost a lot of weight. But I've heard stories about it causing problems like blood clots and damaging your kydneys. Any adivice??

Kind Regards
Juanita

Hi there Juanita

Honestly, I would put it in the categories of marketing gimmicks. There's little scientific basis to it. One the positive side, there's little chance that it damages the organs, because the vibration is not nearly severe enough to do that - you can imagine that during something like running, the movement and impact is far higher, yet that doesn't damage anything. But on the downside, it won't work. The thing about it is that if you're very inactive and very overweight, then anything you do will count - it's better than nothing. But there is little chance that it's actually anywhere near as effective as normal cardio exercise - things like cyclng, running, taebo etc. Then the other big factor is diet and I can say with high degree of certainty that this person who lost weight almost certainly did so with diet, not the machine.

So my advice is to stick with cardio and diet, and not worry about this.

3
Posted by: Lizaan | 2008/07/22

Does this machines realy help with the body ?

Reply to Lizaan
Posted by: Solly | 2008/03/01

Please inform me of the disadvantages of the vibrating machine. I have heard that you can have kidney and urine problems by using it.

Reply to Solly
Posted by: chinayancey | 2008/02/23

Yongkang Bowei Industry and Trade Co.,ltd(china) Established in 2000,we are a professional manufacturer of all kinds of Crazy fit massage, Vibration plate,Vibration machine,Horse riding machine,Treadmill etc fitness equipment.Especially Crazy fit massage,which is designed and developed all by ourselves,having own patents,are very welcomed by the people of the USA,Japan,Europe,Korea,Australia and so on.
If you are interested or have any question,pls just feel free to contact me.We'll assure you the best service with lowest price!

Reply to chinayancey