Question
Posted by: Juanita | 2008/01/14

Vibrating Machine

I refer to the Vibrating Slimming Machines that has taken the world by storm!!

I would just really like to know how good this machine actually is for your health. Does it not damage your organs by being shaken around so viciously? I want to get myself a crazy fit massage because I know a woman who was huge and she used it and lost a lot of weight. But I've heard stories about it causing problems like blood clots and damaging your kydneys. Any adivice??

Kind Regards
Juanita

Hallo Juanita
There are not many academic articles on this. What I can tell you is that people that work with vibrating machines do get vascular problems (like road workers) One or two articles that I found say that it does really help with increasing athletes' performance so I think it depends on the rate of vibration. Maybe you should just talk to the fitness expert on the health 24 website too? At this point in time I do not have enough information to be able to tell you that this is really safe.