Question
Posted by: cv | 2007/12/13

vibrating machine

I use this vibrating machine to loose weight. Sometimes I have blood in my urine, just after I am finish with the ten min.cycle,the first time it will be just about blood,very red, after a lot of water it will get weaker and everthing is back to normal.Then I can go on,and after a while it will happen again.Is there any danger in this.

Dear CV
If you have blood in the urine, you MUST see a medical dr for a checkup as this could be an indication of problems such as infections of the bladder or kidneys. Don't use the machine until you have had a checkup.
Take care

4
Posted by: Adel | 2008/01/22

I need to know, is the vibrating machine bad for you if you use it about for 50min per day.

Reply to Adel
Posted by: Merina | 2008/01/09

to "whatever" on what must the machine be to loose weight. and could you please also help me with that diet of yours?

Reply to Merina
Posted by: whatever | 2008/01/03

this is to Dante i have a beauty salon and also a Vibration plate and fyi i have several clients loosing weight with the vibration plate and also they go on the plate for about 2 weeks and then i see results then to increase weight loss i give them a 13 day diet and they loose even more so please get your facts straight.

Reply to whatever
Posted by: Dante | 2008/01/02

The vibrating machine will not help you lose weight!
It just irritates me when people buy into these gimmicks!!!

Reply to Dante