Question

Vibra Shake during Pregnancy

Hi Doc.
I'm not sure if you've heard about the 'vibra shake'? It's one of those Glomail / Verimark contraptions and it specifically focuses on the abdominal area - it's supposed to make you lose weight. It's this belt that you put on (velcro belt) and then it does just as the name says: it shakes

I don't believe in fast, quick results when it comes to losing weight but I do use this machine to improve my blood circulation - I have Raynaud's Syndrome.

We're trying to conceive and I had a miscarriage about three months ago (I've only used this machine for about a month now)
My question is: would this have any negative effect (or any effect at all) on a fetus?

I don't know but I would not recommend that you use it when you do fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: ????? | 2007/12/19

Stay far far away from it!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ?????