Question
Posted by: fifi | 2004/03/11

vginal sore and painful urination

Dear Doc

i treated thrush about 2 days ago by taking an oral pill. this helped. but due to the itchiness that i had during thrush, i know have a sore, which seems to be heeling but is rather painful. on the other hand whenever i urinate there's a dull pain at the mouth of my vagina. i urinate more frequently and i have noticed that there's a slight discolouration in the last drops of urine with blood, very little though. please tell me whats wrong? it's not time for my period.
Fifi

You may have a bladder infection as well. Try Citrosoda, but it may be necessary to take antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/11

Maybe you should go and see a doc, it could be more than just a thrush, and you might need antibiotics.
You could try Betadine Douche, it works for me. But go and see your doc.

Reply to Norma