Question
Posted by: pet friend | 2007/06/10

Vets Choice

I recently had to put my dog down after he sufferd several epileptic fits caused, I am told by a very enlarged liver. I took my dog to the Vet end Feb because he wasn't eating! They tell me this was too early for the Vets Choice problem????

Sorry to hear about your loss. That is correct. The batches of VETS choice that caused kidney disease were manufactured between 8 March and 11 April 2007. Before and after that period Vets Choice was/is safe. Vets Choice caused kidney disease and did not afect the liver according to the tests done on affected animals.

1
Posted by: WR | 2007/06/10

Jip - the bad batch of Vet's Choice was made after 8 March only.

Sorry about your loss!

Reply to WR