Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2004/01/29

Veterinary homeopath

Hi doc

I hope that you can help me. How do I go about finding a Veterinary homeopath. I have just about exhausted conventional medicine for my cat and I really don't want to put her down. Is there an association that you can refer me to. I live in the JHB area.

Thanks.

You can phone the South African Veterinary Association in Pretoria (Tel 012 346 1150/1) or the South African Veterinary Council (telephone number 012 324-2392) for the names of veterinarians that practice homoeopathy in your area.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town

2
Posted by: Desperate | 2004/01/29

Thanks you!

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/01/29

I know of a veterinary specialist physician who practises homeopathic medicine. His name is Dr G.N. Eckersley and he practices at Kyalami Veterinary Hosp. His number is 011 702 1957.

I hope this helps.

Reply to Jacqui