Question
Posted by: Doxie | 2007/04/13

Vet's Choice - signs of illness?

My dogs were on Vet's Choice until yesterday that a friend phoned me to tell me about the problems with it. My dogs just started a new bag last week, what signs can I look out for incase they get ill?

Lethargy, vomiting, increased or decreased water intake. The food that has been associated with the problems being experienced was manufactured between 8 March and 11 April this year. On the Vets Choice bag you should find an expiry date - if the date is before march 2008 or after 11 April 2008 Vets Choice manufacture has assured us it is safe to feed.

1
Posted by: Keval | 2007/04/13

I'm terrified that my dogs are ill and will be rushing off to the vet first thing in the morning (only just found out!). I've noticed that my one x lab seems to have a leaking bladder - now I remember she vomited at the beginning of the week. They only eat Vets Choice. Could this be renal failure?

Reply to Keval