Question
Posted by: pinky | 2005/12/06

very worried - pill

I HAD A BABY IN MAY THIS YEAR.AFTER 2 MONTHS I START USING THE PILL.THE PILL MADE ME FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND FAT,SO I STOPPED USING IT ON THE 09.11.2005.THEN MY PERIODS START VERY HEAVY AND STOPPED AT THE 17.11.2005.ME AND MY HUBBY HAD INTERCOURSE ON THE 19.11.2005 WITHOUT A CONDOM.IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I CAN BE PREGNANT,I PANIC BECAUSE MY BABY IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND I AM VERY DEPRESSED,JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is posible. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.