Question
Posted by: Cheese | 2005/12/09

Very worried

My last period was on the 4th of October. I had sex on 9-11Oct
We used protection but I've missed period for Nov and December.
Is it possible that I am Preg Doc.
I really do not know how to use Ovulation calendar

Yes pregnancy is possible. Check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Ali | 2005/12/09

You could be pregnant, but it's not to say. Do a home test (you can buy it from Clicks or pharmacy about R20). This is how ovulation works. If you have a 28 day cycle, you ovulate on day 14. If you have a 29 cay cycle, you ovulate on day 15, 30 day cylce day 16. You would have ovulated around the 13th or 14th Oct. Sperm can live for 48 hour and your egg for only 24 hour. In other words, if you had sex on the 11th and ovulation on the 13th, you might be pregnant. BUT if you have only recently gone off the pill, you might be late because your hormones aren't balanced yet. Best to do a home test and know for sure. Good luck!

Reply to Ali