Question
Posted by: Doh | 2004/11/27

Very wierd!!

Doc,
I think you have never heard of something so bizarre.
For a few nights now i have woken up with my right arm in the air and my kness bent in a "A" position...
It's been happening for a while now and even my hubby says that's a bit strange?
And in the mornings when i'm lying in bed just thinking about things - after a while i notice my arm is in the air - and i'm pretty much awake!! I just cant remember lifting it up... it that wierd?
It happens about 1-2 a week...
what on earth is the cause of this? have you ever come across someone who's done these wierd things??

Any advice / help WILL be appreciated!!
ThanX

Doh, this is the first time I have heard of something like this in an otherwise healthy individual. If it doesn’t go away the best would be to see a neurologist and make sure that there isn’t an underlying neurological problem. Good luck.