Question
Posted by: Bunny | 2004/11/23

Very sore after intmacy

Me and my partner have not yet have sex. For the last couple of months we have been seeing each other not very often and when we get together and become intemet he stimulates me with his finger. It feels really good but afterwards I am very sore. Sometimes there is a little blood. I don't feel sore when he is doing it. Is this normal. Should i tell him or is there something I can do about it. Also worried if the time comes that we are going to do the real thing that it will hurt way to much for me. Thanks

It may be that there is some irritation which you do not feel at the time, but causes burning afterwards. You could try using lubrication. Do tell your partner so that you can find ways which cause the least discomfort.