Question
Posted by: Teddy | 2005/12/07

Very scared

Is the fact that cilift works well, and has few unpleasant side effects , mean that they never gained weight but actually lost weight or just over came their depresssion?
Im scared of gaining more weight, if u think it wont help me, is thier something else that can rectify my slow metabolism and speed it up again??
i have lost some weight buts it been a huge long struggle and not because of my eating, ive changed my whole way of eating and exercise, but because of this androcur.

Dear Teddy,
Some people do pick up 3-5 kg on Cilift. But it definitely works well for depression. If you are scared of picking up weight something like Fluoxetine is a better bet - but must be prescribed by a doctor who examined you and is sure that it is going to benefit you. The natural way to speed up metabolism is to build more muscle - not doing bodybuilding - just toning will be ok!