Question
Posted by: Jeanine (Pta) | 2004/02/24

VERY SAD TODAY!

When you so sad and you feel like the world is coming to an end for you. You just wish for a little light to shine on you. At this stage of my life I feel terrible, I want to quit my job, quit my life and go away, leave my husband and kids and just go far away! I'm in the office but all I want to do is cry sitting here with red eyes and maybe even feeling sorry for my self.

MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER I REALLY FEEL SO SH*TTY!!!!

If this is a short dry spell, grit your teeth and get through it. If this is a chronic depressed mood, it could be Depression, and would deserve and espond well to, proper treatment.. Don't give up, and don't concentrate solely on the aspect of life that make you feel miserable. Stick with the job and the kids ; and sort things out with the husband, through counselling as needed.

5
Posted by: Jill | 2004/02/25

I have had days like you are having. Try and look at the good things in your life. Eg you have a job and therefore money. Already two good things! You are in good health, not suffering from cancer or aids. Another good thing! and so the list can go on, if you think about your life carefully and count the small things together, then I am sure that life is not sooo bad!

I make a list of all the good things in my life, when I feel down, and soon I feel much better! Try it

Reply to Jill
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/02/24

hi there

oh girl you have to be brave !

cry and cry and cry !
let it out all the anger and the pain and experience all there is to experience....

take it one day at a time and take it slow!
you are going thru a hard time and this will make you a better person ! you will grow into a stronger more compassionate person - you will be wise , dear girl it's not easy i know but it will get better - be patient with yourself!

you are NOT alone - their is many in the same boat
and belive me things will get better!!!!

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Jole | 2004/02/24

Hi Jeanine

Have you spoken to your husband about this situation at all. It is great that you love him, but he has no right to just be upset with you with giving proper reasons. He is pushing you away by treating you this way. Be strong and confront him on this, he cannot go on thinking that his behaviour is acceptable because it is not. If he loves you, he should be prepared to sit down and talk about this like mature adults. One thing you must never do is give up your work (which makes you happy) or your life just to please him. He has to learn to compromise and be happy for you and your achievements.

Reply to Jole
Posted by: Jeanine (pta) | 2004/02/24

Hi Flower,

See my previous message: Problems with husband!

Reply to Jeanine (pta)
Posted by: flower | 2004/02/24

why are you feeling like this? What has made you feel so sad?

Reply to flower