Question
Posted by: very old woman | 2004/12/09

very old woman

all the guyz that im trying to date they are either married or have steady relationships. now i think i will opt for younger guyz
can someone tell me how is it to date a guy younger than you? my fear is maybe they wont get the respect you need from them

,,,,,

7
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/09

Hi Dodo, do i read some sarcastic in your reply ? Its oukay with me, cause in the past year i have learnt to deal with many issues---unfortunately still along way to go--but remarks like yours---if sarcastic---does not bother any more.

Anyhow Dodo, you must have a great day

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Dodo | 2004/12/09

Oh my goodness, the ruler rules!
Guess when you were done, your three attackers needed a dentist badly, huh?

Reply to Dodo
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/09

Star, your advice is great.
Tee, i must say that your attitude towards your relationship is SO mature. You must be a great person.
I just want to say that i'm 35 and involved with a woman of 48. That might sound crazy, but she is a fitness fanatic, built like u wont believe, ---34 D and weighs 51 kg's--- and we have this most awsome relationship. She looks about 32 and where she goes, men turn around to have a second look.

I myself is also a Bodybuilder fanatic and compete in various sports such as bodybuilding , strongman competitions and have just aquired my second dan in martial arts.

What makes our relationship work, is that we both look after our bodies and health, because its important to look good for your spouse. Secondly we support each other in our sports. Thirdly we respect and love each other---we never ever fight or argue. We talk about our differences and where we cannot agree at all, we accept that we have the right to differ .Fourthly, she loves the LORD and she is teaching me the correct Christian ways of living, because i have a vicious background and a year ago almost landed in prison for almost killing 3 men who attacked me and i just did not stop till they all 3 was down and out. I respect her so much for helping me to control myself.
Lastly, we are both professional people ---she a Bank manager and i a Dentist, ---and we both accept that we have clients AND CLIENTS and we just trust each other to the T.

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: Spooky | 2004/12/09

Age gaps make no diffs - but be wary of young studs who may not really be interested in long term settling-down commitments.

Reply to Spooky
Posted by: Tee | 2004/12/09

In my teen years I had a male freind, he got involved with a lady in her late 30,s. He was 19. At the time I thought that this was just too gross.
Anyway, they are still together. He is now 43 and she is 62. They are the happiest couple I know.
6 years ago I got involved with a guy 16 years younger than I. We are still together and most of the time very happy. He shows me far more respect and love than my ex-husband of 8 years ever gave me. (my ex is 2 years older than me)
He does not drink, comes home from work on time and treats me like a queen. Has never ever hit me and we do everything together.
He knows that if he meets a girl closer to him in age he is free to leave, there will not be hysterics from my side.

I just feel that we only have one life to live, and with whom we choose to live it with is up to us. Whilst happy in a relationship, stay in it, when it goes bad - get out.
People might think this gross, but you know what, I am happy, he is happy and that is all that counts to me.
Do what makes you happy - as long as you are comfortable with your life go for it!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: VERY OLD WOMAN | 2004/12/09

YOU ARE A REAL STAR AND THANK YOU

Reply to VERY OLD WOMAN
Posted by: Star | 2004/12/09

Well its what you feel comfortable with at the end of the day but i really wouldnt date someone like 15-20 yrs younger, like an episode on Ophra i saw, as like you said the guys were immiture and like their son's ages...dont think that is healthy at all.

Be patient aswell rahter have to wait and find that someone special then go for anyone and end up hurt.

All the best

Reply to Star