Question
Posted by: Scott | 2004/01/21

Very little blood during mensuration does that mean she is pregnant?

I got married to my wife last October 2003 she was 40 years old at that time. She was a virgin. I had a child in a previous marraige. Now she used to mensurate all her life like clockwork every 23 days and she used to bleed very heavily. Now on the 19th of this month which would be her 20th day, she bled very little blood and she has stopped bleeding all together now. Just a quick question? Could she be pregnant?

It's possible. Give it 4 or 5 days. If there is no period, you could check a pregnancy test.