Question
Posted by: Confussed | 2007/05/02

Very light period PLEASE HELP

when i have my period the 1st day or 2 is normal and then after very light...more of a shlep really than a period cycle. I have talked to my gyne but he didnt really had a problem with that also some months i would have my cycle twice a month early month and then later in the month. I lasts about 5 days but only the 1st day I would recon would be a normal day. Could you please indicate what the problem is I really would like to find out if there is any problems. I also have the Nova T inplanted after my 2nd child's birth 4 years ago.

It sounds normal. Some women bleed more than others.
It is also normal to have a period at the beginning and end of a month. This would occur with a 28 day cycle.