Question
Posted by: Vee | 2003/12/09

Very Light Period

I just wanted to find out if I should be concerned about only using 7 regular lil-lets tampons over the 6 days that I have my cycle. I'm 20 years of age and my period seems to have decreasing, in terms of volume.
Is this normal or should I be worried.
Tx

Vee, before I say anything, first tell me if you’re on the pill or not. If you are on the pill, please tell me which one. Please send your reply as a new question or I won’t get it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: fiona | 2003/12/11

i'm just saying as a girl myself and referring to the use of tampons and not the fact that your persiod is very light because i'm not a doctor... we're supposed to change the tampon regularly like every 6 to 8 hours(even when the flow is very little) otherwise the chance for toxic shock syndrome and other infections increases. read the instructions. I would also suggest that because your flow is pretty light that you use the mini tampon, because you should use the lowest absorbency you require.

hope I could help you a bit with tamon use (",)

Reply to fiona