Question
Posted by: Amused | 2005/07/25

Very funny

Hi, not a question but merely a comment - there's one very amusing message here you shouldn't miss, from someone called 'Deeply Concerned' in response to a question by 'Nelspruit'. Great that as gay people we can laugh at ourselves.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Amused

I think the message you refer to was tongue-in-cheek but others may not find it so amusing. Sometimes it is healthy not to take ourselves too seriously. Often it's a matter of who's making the comment - for example, many gay men are fine with the term 'moffie', or even 'queer', if we're using the term ouselves, but become less happy when straights use these terms.

1
Posted by: Mh??? | 2005/07/25

Hi there, I saw that as well and thought how dumb. Anyway fools will always be fools.

Reply to Mh???