Question
Posted by: Justine | 2007/04/24

very evocative

I found those images absolutely mind-blowing. As well as being incredibly informative, they were incredibly beautiful too. Our bodies are amazing machines, capable of so much yet we take them for granted every day. It is amazing to see what damage can be done to our vital organs, what they really look like and how easy it to to take preventative measures to protect us against deadly disease and infections. I think that full-term baby image is one of the most amazing I have ever seen.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I found the foetus specimens very poignant too - especially the one you mention. Thanks for your comments.