Question
Posted by: Agnes | 2007/02/09

VERY dry vagina 2

I wrote to you, complaining about my problem with a dry vagina. I'm 24 years old and this problem started only after I used the Pill. I want to know if it's safe for me to use estrogen creams / pills and if it would help. I'm no longer using the Pill, I stopped using it about 4 years ago. Lubrications (like KY jelly) doesn't help much. I'm shure it's not thrush causing this, because there is absolutely no discharge and I've used alot of different creams and stuff to help with thrush and it made no difference. In some cases the cream for thrush also burns.

Oestrogen cream will only help if you are menopausal. I would suggest that you consult a gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/12

See what the doc says, but you must try using the lub astroglide. It's not sticky like KY:)

Reply to Maya