Question
Posted by: lady | 2005/06/30

very dry feet

hi

My feet is very dry. I put cream on very regularly, on a daily basis, but it remains very dry. Overall, I have a dry skin in Winter, but my feet is very bad in comparison with the rest of my body. Any suggestions? Thank you

Expert ImageArchive

Dry skin is more common in winter and the cream you are using needs to be checked. By this I mean that a bland cream like aqueous cream or a normal hand cream will not do anything. You need a cream that contains additional ingredients. I suggest that you see either a podiatrist or a dermatologist to get somethig prescribed. Remember that there is another diagnosis to consider and that is a chronic fungal infection on your feet that makes your skin look very dry. The people I have referred you to will consider this when they see you