Question
Posted by: BRIT | 2006/04/20

Very depressed

I was on the injection for 6 months (3 month injection) and did stop in January 06 for vaious reasons. I am to date still awaiting my periods even though i get all the normal symptoms prior to mentruating. I am bloated, never feeling thin even though i do not eat much, i never feel good about myself no matter what i wear. I am depressed and constantly feeling negative. Is this all due to me not getting my period? I simply hate the feeling. I dont even want to make love to my husband (never in the mood), which causes problems and adds to my depression.
I have read that you can wait up until a year for your period to return, hope not in my case! Is there anything i can take in the meantime to get rid of that constant feeling of being bloated!

Appreciate any comment!

The symptoms may be from stopping the injection. I don't really have a suggestion as to what to do about the bloating.

1
Posted by: RD | 2006/04/21

Maybe its best for you to go and see your doctor, he can prescribe some anti-depressants for you and maybe also discuss ways to bring on your period. You should maybe also think of counselling as you seem to have a poor self image. I sometimes dont feel in the mood either but i try make an effort for my hubby. Try buying some sexy undies, it always works for me!

Reply to RD