Question
Posted by: t.A.T.u. | 2004/01/05

VERY CONFUSED

Hiya,
I'm a young woman who is deeply confused.....
I have a loving boyfriend who spoils me etc...... but I don't think I'm exactly straight..... i told him that......
I have never been with another girl... but I've fallen for many girls..... i think every one has been straight. I do not even know if I am this way inclined. but the thing is that i've felt nothing for any of the guys I've gone out with......
I've never done anything with any of the guys that i didn't want to so it's not that.....
I've fallen for a girl at work.. i don't think she's that way.. but everytime i talk to her I begin to shake... I'm sure that's not a normal reaction to talking to another girl if you just want to be friends with her....
please could you try to tell me what to do?
many thanks
t.A.T.u.

Well, tatu, shaking isn't a convenient way of relating to ANYONE else, male, female or feline. Sounds like you may still have some element of confusion left about issues of affection, sexual / gender identity, and friendships, and by far the most useful thing to do would be to see a counsellor for a relatively short time, to clarify such issues, understand them ( and thus, yourself ) better, and devise a more comfortable way of enjoying relationships, whether friendships or boy-girl romances.

1
Posted by: k00s | 2004/01/06

shakin not a convenient way of relatin,,,,hehehe ,,,nice one

i must say its helluva refreshing to hav a young woman admit that she is deeply confused,,,,we need mor of yer kind

dependin on your age i might recommend u tryin the diff options & make your choice,,,,a very pragmatic approach u c,,,(dont ferget the rubbers)

btw tatu doesnt seem to b much offa hit anymor,,,how bout shakin stevana as a nick?

Reply to k00s