Question
Posted by: Logan | 2004/12/06

Very bad health

Morning Doc
I was hoping you could assist , i have made a app to see my GP
this afternoon.

My health has taken a turn for the worst in the last 5 months
i have had some major things happen in my live and i think it might
be part of it all.

I am loosing wait like there is no tomorrow , i cant sleep but allso
so tired i cant stay awaik i have megrains , tummy craps and just
feel like my body has given up completly.

Some idea of wat to do as it is getting to my work.

Logan, you will have receive your answer from your GP by the time you receive my reply. Most of the time a smelly breath isn’t due to something serious, but all your added complaints make me think that it might be due to an underlying metabolic disorder like diabetes. Let me know if you have more questions – just post them as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.
PS. I wrote something on bad breath a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy you’re welcome to mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za.