Question
Posted by: Lalla | 2006/07/22

Verswak

Hallo ek is op die oomblik baie maer, ek was vreeslik goed in sport ,maar verloor toe baie gewig en my sport het drasties verswak, watter oeffeninge kan ek doen om spiere te bou en so doende gewig aantesit maar ek moet soos 7 - 8kg aansit ek is mal oor oegfen ,maar groei nog (eks 14) en wil nie oefeninge doen wat dit beinvloed nie. Ek wil ook graag weet of my sport prestasies sal terug keer as ek gewig aansit , ek het nog al die tyd bly oefen terwyl ek so verswak het. Ek was bv. baie vinnig en hardloop nie meer so goed nie wat kan ek doen asb help my ?

HI Lalla

I would love to know why you lost so much weight, because I think that is important. also, I dont know what sports you do, I assume it is running but I am not sure, so it is very difficult to say for sure that you will improve if you gain weight. I need more information to be able to help you - can you send me some more info as a new question?

I need to know what sport you did and are doing and how you train and what caused you to lose so much weight?

1
Posted by: LALLA | 2006/07/23

I do netball, tennis, hockey and running and train quite a lot, I am very fit and can run long distances but I'm not so fast as I was Why did my speed slowed down when I lost weight ?

Reply to LALLA