Posted by: Karen Breetzke | 2012/12/06


I susoect i have a verruca under the ball of my left foot.
It is becoming increasinly painful.
Is surgery the only option?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your e-mail, surgery is not an option as it would cause scar tissue under your feet once it has healed that could lead to another problem on it's own. Consult with a podiatrist that would make the correct diagnosis and prescribe the correct most efficient treatment.
A verrucae/plantar wart is a virus that is highly contagious and one should also consider taking something to boost your immune system to get rid of the virus.
For your nearest podiatrist contact 0861 100 249 or

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Benedict | 2012/12/22

Now the Federal Government has officially jnioed and legitimatized the fraudulent Ponzi health insurance scheme and the scamming of the American working public,like two mafia families joining forces.Beware celebrating it, for the devil is in the detail while the solution remains in the big picture, yet totally unrecognized.Amend Medicare to allow anybody to buy in as a voluntary option.**DURING TIMES OF DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH BECOMES A REVOLUTIONARY ACT**

Reply to Benedict

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.