Question
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

VERBAL ABUSE

Morning Doc,

Please can you tell me why I was so nasty to my x G/F that still has not moved out. We have been together for 7 years after about fifteen months I asked her to move out as I felt this was not working .She tried to commit suicide twice since than. I decided to leave it at that as I did not want her death on me. So over the years I have been verbally abusive to her which I never did with other lady before. I was thinking early today that maybe I did this to make her stronger and realize that this will not work between us. But she stayed on. Or am I looking for an excess for what I have done. I never want to get involved with another woman if this is the way I am going to treat them .

DBB, I can't tell you why you did that. My crystal ball is faulty, and I can't get the batteries for it. Frustration sounds like it could very well be a part of this. Verbal abuse makes nobody stronger, neither the abuser nor the abused. Doesnt she need to see a shrink relating to her suicide attempts and refusal to face the end of a relationship ( this one ) ? And don't you deserve to see a counsellor to evaluate your options and plan a good way forward ? In counselling, you can gain an understanding of how this abusive situation arose, and how to avoid it in future.

11
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

HI,

The AT should be between anjoliets and yahoo, remember to use the at on your number two key and the dot is a fullstop.

You must have a fab weekend, hope you enjoy it very much. Remember to have a bit, Sammy cannot much alone.

Bye - bye

Reply to JM
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

Have sent you a test emial not sure where the AT goes please let me know if you have received it it has not bounced back to me
I am leaving now to pick Sammy up enjoy your weekend catch up with you on Monday

Cheers DBB

Reply to DBB
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Something strange happened but lets try again.

anjolietsatyahoodotcom

Reply to JM
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

Still can not see the posting its strange , Let me know when you have create another email address

Cheers for now

Reply to DBB
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Ok, I also dont want to, let me see if I can create another e-mail address.

Will keep you posted. Still not able to see my reply on the previous?

Reply to JM
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

I dont mind but i dont want to post my email address on the site how do we get around this

Reply to DBB
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Can't we chat via e-mail?

Reply to JM
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

No still can't see it for some reason

Reply to DBB
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Sorry I am actually referring to your update. Has seen it and replied on that, it is on the posting of yesterday.

Reply to JM
Posted by: DBB | 2004/10/22

Morning ,
No i never i send two posts this morning and they have Disappeared for some reason
Please can you post it on this one

i give you an update of last night not sure if you have seen it
only had 4 drinks no food got home by 22h30 was awake by 02h30 looking at all four falls

Reply to DBB
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Did you read my reply on your posting of this morning?

Reply to JM