Question
Posted by: Venus | 2004/10/29

Venus Butterfly

What is Venus Butterfly?

VENUS BUTTERFLY is a move which came out of an old 1970's soap opera. It is oral sex on her clitoris, manual stimulation inside her vagina and, with the remaining hand, stimulation around her rectum, even penetrating the rectum if that is pleasurable for her. This puts a whole new meaning to "getting your act together."

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: hoyney | 2004/11/01

Hey lover, you must be verry good in the bed. Joe mast try it on me sometime ok?

Reply to hoyney
Posted by: Lover | 2004/10/31

And believe me, my lady goes through the ceiling every time I use the Venus Butterfly on her, the moment the finger penetrates her rectum, she explodes into multiple orgasms. This is a must for all woman to get their men to do to them.

Reply to Lover