Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2011/04/21

VENTING

My bf has a car and i dont.i cant afford one.We have a daughter who is 7months now.My mother passed away.My granny is i limpopo,3 to 4 hours drive from gp.He is from Mpumalanga.Everytime(which he only did twice this is the third time) he has to take me and baby to my granny he complains thats its far.car service all the kinda things.and i give him money for petrol.R300.00 minimum R450.00 max.but he still complains.So i have to take a taxi with baba as frustrating as it it to travel with a baby by taxi.But it jsu makes me mad that hes forever complaing like i dont give him money for petrol.And the fact that his parents dont like me He would never tell them that he is taking us home he always lies about it.make up a story why he wil be home late.like today he is supposed to take us.but he was moody last night and today.i know its that.His friend from PE came last night,so they abviously want to go together,dancing and dj''ying with them ladies i know.

it makes me sad bt its fine.i will get there.I wont have to bother him.i sent him a message now telling him ill take a taxi tomoro. VENTING> 

He sounds stingy and mercenary, and no as generous and kindly as he ought to be, with the mother of his child. Have you been to the maintenance court to have the court order the amount of maintenance he should be paying each month for the child's needs ?
Get maintenance, and consider moving on and waiting for a man who will treat you with the respect and cae you and your child deserve

2
Posted by: ??? | 2011/04/21

WHat an idiot you have, put your foot down dear,
You and baby are is family now and you guys come first and if he can not make stand with his parents regarding you then he is not that in to you. if a man loves a woman nothing will keep him from her not even an illness.
you two need to have a serious chat about things. Why are woman taking bull crap from their partners, ?

Reply to ???