Question
Posted by: Tina | 2008/05/22

veins DVT

I have pains and swelling behind my knee and cant bend it I had 3 ops on my middle finger and the veins were removed but its started up again and it like a hard ball and painful.
Could it be my arteries or veins and should I just take asprin every day and hope it goes away.
Also my finger tips seem hard and painful. Is it serious as I hate going to doctors and maybe its just a passing thing. Tina

Hi Tina
I think you should rather see an orthopod - I don't think this is a passing thing. You may have an outo immune disease causing this. If you leave it you may end up with a stiff finger or knee.