Question
Posted by: Johanna | 2010/12/10

veins

Please help me with veins. I want to remove them. Or refer me to someone who can help me.

thank you
Johanna

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Johanna, thank you for the question.

There are a number of ways to remove veins but the treatment choice is dependent on where they are situated on the body, the type of veins, and there extent. Generally speaking all veins are removed by destroying the superficial vascular wall with a resultant absorption of the destroyed cells by the body. Two main modalities are used today: sclerotherapy (injecting a sclerosing solution) and laser vein removal. Some veins may be removed with the use of IPL technology and cauterizing techniques.

Please let me know where the veins are situated and in which city you live in so that I can refer you to the closest doctor.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/12/11

Hi Johanna, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert