Posted by: Zim | 2008/10/20


Hi Dr I' m having a problem of Vericose veins in my both legs, I want to get rid of them and I don' t know what to do??? I don' t feel comfortable. Please help!!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

Hi Zim

I think you need to consult with a medical doctor about this, and have them actually exam you and see the extent of the problem. There are treatments available, and the doctor will be able to refer you depending on the circumstances of the case. Then you can take it from there. But it's important to see someone to assess you.

Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Dear Doctor...

I have a MAJOR problem with my right side of my body it is fuelled with vericose veins and they are painful. I am only 23 years old of age and this makes me feel really uncomfortable I can' t wear anything I like because they look really terrible. These veins have affected my blood circulation humungously to such an extent that my body is disproportional the right side on my body is no t equal to my left side of the body.
PLEASE help!!! I' ve been like this since childhood &  it' s really NOT cool...

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.