Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/01/15

VEIN RUINING MY LIFE

Please help I have a dark blue vein that has popped up which runs along the orbit (bone) of my right eye.I am 25 years old. Please advise what I can do to prevent it from getting worse – i.e. stop caffeine etc. Furthermore – what procedures are available to get ride of this problem which is hampering my self confidence - I have been told it is too deep for IPL . What are the risks of the procedures ( laser , saline etc ) . Is there any medication I can take to solve the problem

Thank you .

Hallo Blondie
I don't think you can take medication to help for this - rather see a dermatologist - laser may be an option.
dr Bets