Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/06/18

Vbac

I'm pregnant with my second child, please advise me on the risks of a vbac. I went for a C-section the fisrt time due do highblood pressure and beoing unable to physically breathe.

And aswell the best way to prevent the next one.

Sterilisation or hystorectomy. And what is the differene.

Can it be done in one op if i go for a c-section again?

I'm 23.

Don't think sterilization is a good idea at 23. there are lots of other options. There is about a 0.5% chance of uterine rupture or tear if one labours after a lower segment caeserean section. A different kind of caesar has a higher risk. Discuss this with your obstetrician

1
Posted by: BR | 2008/06/18

I also had a C Sec with my first one, and doc told me that it wil be possible for natural, if you doc gives you the OK.
My brother was my parents' fourth child, and she had c sec with him, for the reason that she could be sterilised.
Sterilisation they only tied your tubes, whereas hystorectomy, they remove all/some of your reproductive organs. I know that a hysterectomy is veeeeeeery painfull (as per word of mouth), and I don't think that you will be able to cope with the pain of this major op and the caring of you children, especially a new born.
BR

Reply to BR