Posted by: Nash | 2009/03/17

Vasectomy Reversal Doctors

Who is the best Dr for this? Anyone???
Or can anyone list some?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Nash

The best doctors who deal with reversals are urologists. You should look for one closest to the hospital that you stay at.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nash | 2009/03/18

I know tried and failed! Now we want to do the Reversal.
Do you know of any good Dr?

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Son | 2009/03/18

Posted by: Fertility expert


Dear Want a baby

Sperm can still be harvested after a vasectomy by a small testicular biopsy. However the sperm retrieved in this way can only be used for conception utilizing IVF with ICSI.

Answered by: Dr Y. M. Dasoo

Date: 25/2/2009

Reply to Son

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.