Question
Posted by: John | 2010/04/28

VASECTOMY

Years ago i had a vasectomy then a reversal and now some years later a final vasectomy.I now see the new cuts are not where the old scars are and wondering why and is it possible they could have cut the wrong bits.Since the op I have had sex and things seem to be ok.

Do you think all is ok.

John

Dear John
They would probably not cut on the old scars as it may be difficult to get to the right level if you cut into a scar. You should have a sperm test after the operation on confirm that the vasectomy is effective(2-3 months after the operation or about 20 ejaculations after the operation)

3
Posted by: john | 2010/04/28

Hey HP

Uneducated IDIOT get a real life.It is IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO GIVE A GENUINE SITE A BAD NAME.

Did you finish school I wonder YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR BRAAI PACK MOMYS BOY

John

Reply to john
Posted by: HP | 2010/04/28

Real man doesn''t close factory , women are the one who close factory

Reply to HP
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Dear John

Reply to cyberdoc