Posted by: Sbu | 2009/08/21


I would like to know if there is a doctor out there that will perform a vasectomy on me. I am a 26 year old, married father of twin boys. I would like to call it quits.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

You could access such services from urologists if not from your local clinics who do this for free. Whilst you are very young, and this may mean that doctors are reluctant to perform this operation at this point in time, this should not in itself prevent you from accessing this contraceptive option. Why don't you try addressing this issue before committing to an appointment (e.g. tell the receptionist your age and your intentions and see if the doctor could contact you before you make an appoinment). It might also help if you attend with your wife.

Claire - SASHA (

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: JP | 2009/08/21

Why are you so lazy you are still young

Reply to JP

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.