Posted by: RS80 | 2008/10/08


Kan ' n vasectomy wat gebind of gesny is gereverse word? As dit wel reverse kan word wat is die prosedure en die kostes verbonde aan dit?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is possible but it is more complex than the vasectomy and therefore might require more specialised care than you received originally. As a result the cost is likely to be greater, and certainly will not be available cheaply. As for costs, you will have to contact your local urologists to see what they charge.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/08

As jy selfs daaraan dink om die prosedure om te keer moet jy dalk binding oorweeg.

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: INEEDYOU | 2008/10/08

Kan julle anne taal praat laat ons almal verstaan dankie

Posted by: nols | 2008/10/08

ek dink dit kan gedoen word en wat ek gehoor het kos dit nogal n paar rand,miskien moet jy n uruloog -|- ak om dood seker te maak.

Reply to nols

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.