Question
Posted by: ghost | 2008/01/16

Vasectomy

I am considering having the procedure done.
Any guys out there that could explain the procedure(step-by-step)
and any after effects ....

Dear ghost
Just remember the procedure sounds worse than it is!
Read: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/reproductive/195.html
Just get someone to drive you back home after the operation as it is sore the first day.

3
Posted by: Hey | 2008/01/17

No problemo - watched the whole shebang, drove myself home, went shopping at Woolies, and had a braai.
Made sure i had plenty ice packs in the freezer which i changed VERY often - slight discomfort, but nothing to worry about. Wanted the wife all the time(as usual) but wasn't allowed to....

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Whena | 2008/01/17

had it done a few years ago- sore for a day or two afterwards and you will not want to do the deed for a week or so but then all is A for away.

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Chris | 2008/01/17

No my friend not so sore, you may walk like a dog after a great night out ................
Only yoking, good luck

Reply to Chris