Question
Posted by: Not again! | 2004/10/20

vasectomy

My husband had a vasectomy last year April and I have had regular periods since going off the depo injection last year whereafter my periods regulated in December, every month since then I have had periods at 35 day intervals, now I am almost 8 days late, do I have any cause for concern, I have been suffering from extreme fatigue lately so I had diabetes, hormone and cholesterol tests, cholesterol is the one that is bad could this maybe be a cause of me not having my period yet?

NA, I doubt that you’re pregnant, but the easiest would be to just do a home pregnancy test. Good luck.