Question
Posted by: Jenette | 2004/09/27

Varicose Veins

I have had varicose veins since the age of 15 (I inherited it). It was then that I had my first op to cut the vein and redirect to other veins. It actually worsened after that. I went to another doctor about 4 years ago (I am no 33) who did the injections into the veins. 2 children later, and my leg looks terrible, I have a big bubble of vein on my ankle, most of the ankle and back of my calf looks bruised, it looks terrible! Is there any natural remedy for varicose veins?
Thank You for your time!

Expert ImageNatural health

Dear Jenette

Because you have genetically inherited your circulation problem, it will not be something that you will ever be able to cure, but the good news is it can be managed naturally.

You need to use the following products long term please:

Venaforce Tablets from A Vogel
Venaforce Gel from A Vogel externally
Circulation Formula from A Vogel
Urticalcin also from A Vogel

Take them exactly as recommended on the labels.

You need to drink at least two liters of filtered water daily, eat the food God makes and avoid the man made food and drinks at all cost. Exercise by doing brisk walking or swimming in order to improve the circulation on a daily basis. Never sit cross legged and don't wear tight fitting clothes that could restrict the circulation. Avoid standing and keep the body temperature constant. Put your feet up when you are sitting.

Please keep in touch.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Jenette | 2004/09/28

Thank You very much for your advise. I will definitely do everything you have mentioned.

Reply to Jenette