Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2003/03/05

Varicose Veins

Im noticing horrible veins on my legs and ankles, how can I get rid of this. Im only 21yrs old and it doesnt look nice. How did I get this anyway? Is it from sitting for so long each day?
The most important question, how can I get rid of it? Is there creams and what works the best.

Tracy, Thrombophob® may work for the small ones, but the big ones will probably require surgery. The best would be to show them to your doctor (or even better, a surgeon) and ask him for his opinion. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Mom2B | 2003/03/05

Yes, it is from sitting for long and from sitting crossed legs. There are a cream called 'VainAway' and you can buy it at your pharmacy. It works to make the vains lighter. Good Luck!

Reply to Mom2B