Question
Posted by: KZN | 2006/07/17

Vanadyl Sulfate

Hi, I started taking a multivitamin called adrenucleo (2 pills a day). It contains vanadyl sulfate (10mg per pill). I have read on the net that this can cause death, so I've stopped taking them. However, while I was taking them I felt great and my cravings drastically reduced. Is there anything else you can recommend to stop cravings and to help lose weight?

Expert ImageNatural health

there is possibly chromium in the product you used that helps reduce cravings. You can use Sugar balance (foodstate) or manna that will help reduce cravings.

Dr Debbie