Posted by: NL | 2009/02/12

Vaginal Torn

Hi There. After my husband and I had sex, my skin at the back close to the anus of the vagina tore. It' s been how long, and it doesn' t seem to heal, if I go wee it burns. And I have to do a number 2 it just tare' s again. Please help what cream can I use down there to speed up the healing process?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

If the tear is bad, creams probably will not help. See your doctor to find out what is necessary.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: NL | 2009/02/16

I can' t afford to go to the doc right now, I would like to know if bactroban will work. May I use it down there, it' s not inside, it' s just outside. It has gotten a bit better, I can go wee now without it burning like hell, so I suppose it' s starting to heal. But I still can' t have sex untill it' s completely healed.

Reply to NL

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.