Question
Posted by: popi | 2008/08/04

vaginal thrush HELP!

My phramacist said i had thrush,i have since applied and completed the ointment dosage.But some of the symptoms i.e. itching are still present (but not as regular).She then prescribed Laura 10 &  Probiflora..still I cant get rid of the urge to scratch...its embarassing.What do i do?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on treatment of thrush.

2
Posted by: Sisi | 2008/08/13

I am 14 weeks pregnant, I' m suffering from recurring vaginal thrush-how do I get rid of it-forever? Is it normal to get it during pregnancy? What kind of treatment is available for a pregnant woman? Why does it produce some burning discharge?

Reply to Sisi
Posted by: Zindy | 2008/08/05

Tea Tree Oil. Apply every time after visiting the loo.

Reply to Zindy