Question
Posted by: rayx | 2005/07/11

Vaginal Stinging

Hopefully you can help me. When I go to the toilet I get a severe stinging pain when i urinate. I dont know what it is and i get it often bu am too afraid to go to a doctor. I have just moved and am not sure of who to go to and where. what sould i do and how can i stop tis happening?

You may have a bladder infection and need antibiotics. you will have to see a doctor for this. Your nearest GP would be the easiest.

2
Posted by: CC1 | 2005/07/11

Yip, defnetely sounds like a bladder infection. See your GP asap and perhaps take some Citro Soda - does wonders for a bladder infection.

Reply to CC1
Posted by: lerita | 2005/07/11

It could be bladder infection. Make an appointment with a GP (general practitioner) to get some antibiotics before this moves on to your kidneys

Reply to lerita