Question
Posted by: sputnik | 2005/06/06

vaginal smells and the pill

I had been on the pill for about 2 years, then recently stopped. Since then the smell of my vaginal fluids has changed. It has become more pungent, and makes me feel uncomfortable, especially when it comes to sex with my boyfriend. About four weeks back I had a little thrush, and was given an oitment to use every night for 6 consecutive nights. It's a lotion that u push into your vagina using some tube. Could this be the cause of my change of smell???Please help!!!

It could be due to the thrush. See what happens after you have completed the treatment.