Question
Posted by: Spacy | 2005/11/21

Vaginal Scratch

Hi Gynaedoc,

I have a very embarresing question. Please nobody comment unless you can assist! This weekend while my fiance and I were having a little foreplay before making love, he accidentally scratched me inside my vagina. His nails are generally short, but I think he maybe got a bit carried away.

It wasnt sore when it happened. When I went to the loo afterwards, there was actually bleeding from my vagina. It was not consistant but the next afternoon, it bled again. It has stopped now, and just feels a little itchy-ish. Should I worry about an infection? Will this heal itself? Is there anything else I shouild know??? Please help?

It is likely to heal itself without any problems.

1
Posted by: SPICY | 2005/11/21

IF It's no longer bleeding don't worry, about the itchy part of it u must look for signs of trush if it is not the case u must monitor your vaginal discharge because if there is any infection it will be offensive and there will be a colour change.

get well

Reply to SPICY